Effective Date: 2.1.18
At Debt Mortgage Help (“Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”), we understand how important your privacy is and we strive to provide our services with your privacy in mind. This Privacy Statement applies to your use of our services when you access our services through this website. This Statement does not apply to any third party links on our website. These companies has their own privacy statements or policies and they may be different from ours.
In accessing our website and using the services on our website, you accept all the terms and conditions set out in this Privacy Statement. At times, we will make changes to this Statement and the only notice to you is the posting of the changes on this page. After we have posted the changes , we will abide by the new or changed terms. This is the reason you need to review this Privacy Statement from time to time to ensure you understand the most current posted Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement, we request that you immediately cease using and accessing our website and do not use the services on it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you in two ways. First, we collect information you give to us. This is usually “Personal Information” which may include your first and last name, email address, physical address, and telephone number. We only collect this type of information if you contact us and provide it to us. Second, we collect non-personal information from you automatically through cookies and other technology when you visit our website. This includes but is not limited to:
- Computer or browser information such as your system activity, the domain name of the website from which you linked to our website, the time and duration of your visit on our website and browser type, mobile type and browser language.
- Device information such as your hardware model, operating system, operating system version, mobile device type, unique identifiers from your computer or mobile device, application download information, and/or IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect from you will be used to run our business, measure and improve the effectiveness of our marketing, track and pay marketing associates for your visit and respond to your questions or requests to us. It may also be used to conduct research and develop new services and/or offer additional products and services to our visitors. We also use the information to deliver search results pages that are as responsive as possible to your particular search query. We use the information collected from you to show advertising and promotions tailored to your interests and other information that we obtain from business partners or other companies.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In providing our website and services to you, we may find it necessary or beneficial to share your information with our vendors and associates providing advertising, technical and analytical services and content services, or allow such vendors to gather information directly from you.
We share your information in the following situations:
- Consent: We will share your Personal Information with third-parties when we have your consent to do so. For example when you contact us to assist you in some manner involving a third party.
- Vendors: We provide your Personal and Non-Personal Information to various vendors who work with and for us to market and maintain our website. For example, we provide anonymous reports to those who market our website and services which include the number of users or the number of clicks on a particular listing or advertising media. Another example is a report to vendors for payment purposes to such vendors.
- Marketing Vendors: We share your Personal and Non-Personal Information to entities and persons who market our website.
- Legal Issues: We share your Personal and Non-Personal information if required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Acquisition or Merger: If we sell or transfer our assets or portions of our business, or if we experience a change in control, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer all information to our successor or buyer, subject to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
We also use web beacons to help us measure the effectiveness of our services and marketing. Web beacons are similar to cookies in that they collect information such as search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar type information. You cannot terminate or disallow web beacons.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We recognize our responsibility to protect the Personal Information you entrust to us. We restrict access to Personal Information to employees, contractors, vendors and advertisers under contract with us as described in this Privacy Statement. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law. Although we take precautions against possible breaches to our system, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of our services is at your own risk.
NO INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately delete such information.
RIGHT TO CHANGE PRIVACY STATEMENT AND PRACTICES
As laws and our practices change, we reserve the right to make changes and revisions to this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will post any changes on this page. Your continued use of our website and service after such change has been made will signify your acceptance of such change.
California permits its residents to request certain information regarding information collected and shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will respond accordingly. Also, please note that we do not acknowledge do-not-track mechanisms or cookies.
Contact Us With Any Questions!
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail at: 955 E Campbell Rd. Suite 300 PMB 141 Richardson Texas 75081 or call (254) 236-8917